Save 25% on all CGMA Store products.* Use promo code SPECTACULAR - valid until Friday 30 November 11.59pm GMT.
Learn from the best with CGMA Essentials
The greatest finance leaders keep ahead with the most relevant professional guidance, leadership skills and career development tools. CGMA Essentials give you 12 months of unlimited access to a library of recorded webinars and conference sessions. New content being added every month, it takes you through the industry's hottest topics, technical skills and career development essentials.
What better time to master Excel
Every finance professional can benefit from advanced Excel skills – whether it is eliminating manual tasks, streamlining reports or using it as a powerful data analytics tool. Designed specifically for accounting and finance professionals, Excel resources is a way to achieve greater efficiency and automation.
Learn to leverage blockchain technology
Blockchain’s potential to shape the future of accounting can be gauged by the number of organisations that are investing in and adopting blockchain solutions. The accounting profession, on the other hand, will be playing a critical role in this adoption. Take a look at the Blockchain resources that we have developed and be sure that you have the skills needed to thrive in this digital era.
Data analytics resources to help you go beyond disruption
With the rise of new technologies, the amount of data being generated has also risen. Being a finance professional, your organisation looks to you to understand and unlock the benefits of big data. Explore our Data Analytics resources that have been designed to help you make the most out of the data that you generate.
Prepare your future with robotic process automation
40% of transactional accounting work is expected to be automated by 2020, and it is expected to impact 230 million knowledge workers, 9% of the global workforce. Explore our Robotics Process Automation resources to ensure you have the knowledge that will keep you ahead of the future.
Expand your global opportunities with the IFRS Certificate Programme
Get the skills you need to compete effectively in today’s global business environment and expand your global career opportunities. This course is a comprehensive, integrated curriculum of 25 online self-study courses. A scenario-based series of modules, the Programme uses audio, video, interactive exercises and case studies to guide you through concepts under each area of IFRS.
*Terms and conditions
- The promo code SPECTACULAR is for 25% discount on the purchase of all products on the CGMA Store website, excluding all COSO products and all live events.
- To redeem the promo code, you must enter the promo code into the promo code box at checkout on cgmastore.com.
- The promo code is valid between 00.00 GMT on Thursday 22 November 2018 and 23.59 GMT Friday 30 November 2018.
-If you have any questions about the promo code, please email us at email@example.com with ‘CGMA Store SPECTACULAR promo code’ in the subject line.
- Your promo code is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for other promo codes or for cash. Your promo code cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or discounts.
- Redeeming your promo code is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By redeeming the SPECTACULAR promo code, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.
- The Association accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of redeeming the SPECTACULAR promo code. The Association further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to you or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading any materials in connection with the promo code. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Association for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Association reserves the right at any time, and from time to time, to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the SPECTACULAR promo code with, or without, prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Association in all matters under its control is final and binding, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Association shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The SPECTACULAR promo code promotion will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Association of International Certified Professional Accountants, The Helicon, One South Place, London EC2M 2RB